Who we are
Our aim is to improve your independence by providing help or support whenever you need it.
We are a Local Authority Trading Company wholly owned by Carmarthenshire County Council. We were set up in June 2018 and involved the transfer of the Council’s Careline service, which had been in operation for over 30 years, into the Company.
We are a centre of excellence for Technology Enabled Care. Our focus is on ensuring that our customers receive the very best advice on how the latest technology be it in the home or when out and about can improve their independence. By constantly ensuring that we offer the most up to date technology, and by working with industry partners and groups, we can ensure a wide range of equipment, enabling us to develop bespoke solutions for our customers that can support and maintain independence for a wide range of needs.
We pride ourselves in putting our customers, of all ages, at the heart of everything we do and ensure our wellbeing advisors are some of the best trained in the Industry. We can tailor support solutions to individuals anywhere in the UK. For us it is more than a business, it is a passion to do the right thing.
- do what matters to the Individual, giving consideration to significant others
- understand our customers needs and add value
- ensure Equity of outcome and opportunity for all
- get it right first time
- treat everyone with dignity and respect
- communicate effectively
- work professionally, within clear protocols
- challenge and improve our service, based on evidence
- understand legislation and meet contractual obligations
- trust and support each other
- share knowledge and experience and learn from one another